Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Ruby on Rails Developer
12+ Months Contract
We’re looking for a Cloud Developer (see below) It’s a one year
(auto-renewing) role also in Lexington, KY
Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer responsible for building the company's
digital signage solutions.
Your primary focus will be full stack development of all logic, definition
and maintenance of the solution.
*Responsibilities: *- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and
reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions including Postgres
- Integration of user-facing elements built using ECMAScript 6
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Deliver complete front end applications
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
external web services
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Creating mockups and prototypes
- Promote usability best practices
*Skills: *- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common
libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as HAML
- Good understanding of server-side Sass CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
application that interacts with embedded devices
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
processes using rails migrations
- Proficient understanding of git code versioning tool
- Familiarity with development aiding tools rpsec, rubocop, rake, bundle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with EC2, S3, CloudFront, Semaphore, New Relic, PubNub, Android
Development a plus
- Enjoy pairing and working with a team
- A portfolio of code and/or project references (applications, production
sites, etc), when feasible, is highly recommended.
- The ability to produce code that is production-worthy and fully tested
(unit and integration) is of paramount importance.
- We desire someone with excellent communication skills, and who has
experience working as part of an Agile team.
*Skills/Experience: The following are must-haves: *5+ years of
Springboot, Node.js, Angular, Bootstrap frameworks
Demonstrable knowledge of formal design patterns and industry
Awareness / experience with GIT
REST-based Web Services experience
Deep knowledge of AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3
Creating custom Angular JS components for reuse
Experience with building UI infrastructure and automating the build process
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration
Writing extensive unit tests using test driven development
Building cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across browser
Experience with iOS or Android development a plus.
Experience with Rails or Spring development a plus.
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.