Please go through the below requirement if you have any consultant please
send me the updated profile to* saja...@radgov.com <saja...@radgov.com%20> *or
reach me at *954-691-4588 Ext 856*
*Must Have 8+ years of Experience in Oracle DBA*
*Local Candidate Only.*
*POSITION: Oracle DBA*
*LOCATION:* *Richmond, Virginia USA*
*DURATION: 6 Months Contract*
*CLIENT: State of VA *
*JOB ID: 473668*
*Required Yrs of Exp*
* Yrs of Exp*
Export Data Pump / Import Data Pump
Data warehouse design and support
Oracle Performance management and tuning
*Interview Type:* In Person Only Note:
· DBA Support during high project activity
· Responsible for data analysis and database management. Involved
in maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and
logical database models, and performance tuning.
· Knowledge of the utilities and production tools used for data
storage management to support the Application Team. Coordinates physical
changes to computer databases; codes, tests, and implements physical
database, applying knowledge of data base management system.
· Designs logical and physical databases reviews description of
changes to database design to understand how changes to be made affect
physical data base (how data is stored in terms of physical
characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method).
· Establishes physical database parameters.
· Uses structured query language (SQL) to define database objects
using database definition language (DDL) and control access to database
objects using data control language (DCL). Language descriptions and
specifies identifiers of database to database management system or directs
others in coding database descriptions.
· Calculates optimum values for database parameters, such as amount
of computer memory to be used by database, following manuals and using
· Specifies user access level for each segment of one or more data
items, such as insert, replace, retrieve, or delete data. Specifies which
users can access data bases and what data can be accessed by user. Tests
and corrects errors, and refines changes to database.
· Enters SQL to create production data base. Uses database utility
programs and 3rd party utilities to monitor database performance, such as
distribution of records and amount of available memory.
· Directs programmers and analysts to make changes to data base
management system. Reviews and corrects programs.
· Answers user questions.
· Confers with coworkers to determine impact of data base changes
on other systems and staff cost for making changes to data base.
· Modifies data base programs to increase processing performance,
referred to as performance tuning. Workers typically specialize in one or
more types of data base management systems.
· Providing assistance in the planning, development, maintenance,
and monitoring of integrated database systems, and ensuring that the
conceptual and design phases of new applications are consistent with the
structural parameters within the database environment.
· Evaluates users' requests for new data elements and systems,
incorporates them into the existing shared data environment, and provides
· Coordinates the use of data to ensure data integrity and control
redundancy, loads databases, and reorganizes as needed. Performs data
modeling and prototyping.
· Performs logical and physical data modeling, designs relational
database models, and creates physical data models from logical data models.
Performs security recovery procedures.
· Determines and implements database search strategies and storage
· Maintains data dictionary ensuring uniformity of definitions and
sets standards for use of data dictionary.
· Monitors database performance and recommends efficiency
improvements. Creates test database environment for applications section,
including the creation of necessary libraries and procedures. Executes the
procedures necessary to save, retrieve, and recover databases from hardware
and software failures within established procedures.
· Assists with determining, implementing, and enhancing standards
on database security and with monitoring agency disaster recovery
procedures and systems. Assists with the installation of database software
and with analyzing, designing, and implementing databases.
· Assists in benchmarking and threshold testing of databases and
with establishing and controlling necessary database security.
· Assists in the selection of database management software.
· Experience in computer systems analysis or computer programming
· Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of
computer programming and systems design; of computer operations, systems,
and procedures; of project control and cost estimating techniques; of
computer programming languages; of data processing flowcharting techniques;
of database structures and theories; and of current database technologies.
· Database Admin
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CE2A25.1E31F4B0]
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Tel: 954-691-4588 Ext 856
Please note: In order to be compliant with current Govt. regulations and
Client requirements, Radgov follows structured recruiting process and
during the process we may require certain information/documentation to
validate the submissions to the client. Radgov (and not the client/s) is
responsible for any communication (between us) during this process. Please
be assured that any information shared with us would remain confidential
and stored on our fully secured servers and however, at any stage if you
are not comfortable with the process (would like to get more
clarification), please communicate your concerns via email to
escalati...@radgov.com for quick response.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.