Hi Folks,

Hope all are doing great !

This is Aravind from Gerbera Technologies Inc.

If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement. Please reply back
with your update resume ASAP and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my desk number- (
+1-314-499-4173)OR you can reach me at :arav...@gerberatek.com

Role : Peoplesoft FSCM technical consultant

Duration : 6 Months

Start Date : Immediate
‘

Rate : Depends on Exp ‘

Location : Los angeles,CA.

Skills :

Knowledge in supply chain management .

Good experience in People tools , Application Engune , SQR , Workflow

Should be strong on on Inventory , order management , procurement and
purchases.

*Thanking & Regards,*

*Aravind Kumar*
*IT Recruiter *