Dear Associates...

We are looking for a Senior JavaScript(FrontEnd) Developer with 10+ years
experience

*Javascript Developer (We would like to see the Github accounts) Detroit,
MI Long term*

*Summary:*
As a Javascript Infotainment Platform Developer your role will be to build
the systems, processes and relationships that will help other developers
succeed at creating applications. This role requires the ability to
understand the problems and pitfalls that developers may experience, and
ease those pains with intuitive solutions. Empathy, creativity and strong
communication skills combine to support our customers and ensure their
success on the platform.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Build and maintain an emulator for a unique javascript infotainment
   platform
   - Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like
   project boilerplate and bootstrapping
   - Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous
   integration team
   - Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile
   team
   - Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and
   simplify them, either through automation or documentation
   - Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best
   practices
   - Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and
   platform issues
   - Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug
   issues they may be having
   - Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
   - Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a
   burgeoning development community
   - Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow

*Qualifications:*

   - Expert knowledge of Javascript
   - Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
   - Strong knowledge of command line scripting
   - Strong knowledge of modern javascript design patterns
   - Strong ability of writing automated tests for Javascript applications
   - Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
   - Experience with agile processes
   - Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a
   plus.
   - 5+ years of relevant experience

Regards,
Lakshmi