MI Long term*
the systems, processes and relationships that will help other developers
succeed at creating applications. This role requires the ability to
understand the problems and pitfalls that developers may experience, and
ease those pains with intuitive solutions. Empathy, creativity and strong
communication skills combine to support our customers and ensure their
success on the platform.
- Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like
project boilerplate and bootstrapping
- Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous
- Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile
- Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and
simplify them, either through automation or documentation
- Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best
- Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and
- Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug
issues they may be having
- Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
- Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a
burgeoning development community
- Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow
- Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
- Strong knowledge of command line scripting
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with agile processes
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a
- 5+ years of relevant experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.