Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

*We are only looking for local candidates.*

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Lead and drive new BI implementation project
   - Develop a roadmap for an enterprise-wide BI reporting and analytics
   platform.
   - Define the overall BI data architecture, including ETL processes, ODS,
   EDW, data marts and data lakes.
   - Recommend appropriate technologies to support the implementation of
   the BI roadmap.
   - Work with the data architect to insure that logical and physical data
   models support the analytic needs of the business.
   - Provide BI technical and architectural guidance to projects and teams,
   ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data reporting.
   - Collaborate with key business users and stakeholders to identify needs
   and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
   - Design and build ETL processes.
   - Develop reporting solutions as needed.
   - Provide technical knowledge and business support to the BI team.
   - Ensure effective communication of user requirements
   - work and manage 3rd party vendors

*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS*

   - Experience in the design and building of enterprise data warehouses.
   - Excellent understanding of data modeling, SQL and ETL.
   - Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server,
   Oracle and DB2.
   - Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build
   technical solutions from concept to implementation.
   - Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
   - Must have worked on implementing an end-to-end SAP BI solution

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)