Requirement SourceChip,Inc

​DevOps: Containerization Tools Developer

*Submit Genuine own w2 consultants*
*Need sr resource here.*

Contract -Long term
 TITLE: DevOps: Containerization Tools Developer
 STATUS: Open
 LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
 # of Openings: 1

*Requisition Details & Skills*

• 5+ years of experience with Linux, BSD, or UNIX
• 5+ years of programming experience with at least one language such as
Python, Ruby or Go
• Working knowledge of git or other SCM
• Working knowledge of build tools like Jenkins/Hudson
• Working knowledge of Java based Service Oriented Architecture
• Strong experience with Configuration Management tools such as Puppet
• Strong experience with Deployment frameworks such as mCollective, Ansible
• Passion for Test Driven Development
• Prior experience at Apple is a plus
• Looking for highly skilled DevOps engineer with at least 2 years
experience utilizing containerization technologies such as Docker along
with orchestration tools such as Mesos and Marathon.
• Must have strong Ruby with Python a plus.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format):

Candidate Full Legal Name
Phone:
email :
Current Location
Willingness to relocate
Skype ID
Linkedin URL
Expertise & Skills Sets/certification
Education Qualification & year of Passing :
Visa Status & Validity
Years of Professional work exp. in US:
Years of working exp on OPT or some other Visa :
Number of years working on H1B:
Total Work experience:
Relevant Exp
Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)
Interview Availability
Joining timeline

In addition if the candidate is an H1B, we require:

First Name as in Passport:
Last Name as in Passport:
DOB:​

--