Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role:  QA Engineer with Big Data Experience*

*Location:  **El Segundo, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY  AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

Knowledge on Cloudera

Experience on MapReduce, Ambari

Knowledge on tools like Spark, Kafka, Storm,Hue

Experience in different Development Methodologies

Expertise in debugging the applications and Unit Testing the application
using *JUnit*.

Implemented web services using *SOAP* and *REST*

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies