*Looking for Mid Level candidates only with 4-6 years of experience.*

Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: Web Developer*
*Location: St Louis, MO*
*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description*

·         4-6 years of experience

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

·         Strong experience in client side Web Development

·         Proficient in Angular JS

*Desirable Technical Skills*

·         Database development experience

·         SharePoint 2013 development experience

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

·         Ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical teams, Business
users and Customer

·         Strong communication

·         Strong troubleshooting skills

*Desirable Functional Skills*

·         Professional Services / Real Estate.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116*

*Milpitas,  CA 95035*

*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com

*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: IDC Technologies]

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!