Hope you are doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP at

*susha...@sysmind.com <susha...@sysmind.com>*Also, please recommend someone
if suitable for the same kind of position.
You can also call me

*@ 609-897-9670*2159.*

*Role :* Oracle Dba
*Location : *Foster City, CA
*Client : *WIPRO

*Job Description :*
Database Admin
Java Programming

JD is oracle dba, which includes sql tuning, database issue trouble
shooting, interacting with different departments for any data related
issues, reports. Also, working on Java code troubleshooting. Issues will be
raised by different department and create tickets. It could be any issues,
like data fix, code issue, application logic not working, reports not
generating. These tickets will be assigned based on priority. So, we need
to also know JAVA.

*Sushant  *| SYSMIND, LLC
Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2159