Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: Senior MicroStrategy Developer*
*Location: **Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· 6+ Years of relevant experience
*Technical/Functional Skills - Must Have Skills*
· Understanding of End to End BI/DW Development and Operations Life
· Analyze requirements, write functional and technical
specifications, development of reports
· Good Work experience on DW
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Dimensional Modeling understanding.
· Experience of handling complex business requirements in BI
reporting and creating intuitive design solutions
· Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data
creation framework models Report Development Concepts
· Good experience on reporting tool Microstrategy
· Aggregate Layer hands-on,
· MSTR Desktop advanced reports,
· MSTR Narrowcast Services,
· MSTR Intelligence Cube reports,
· MSTR Web Professional,
· Advanced Metrics, Filters, Custom Group, Consolidation and other
· MSTR performance tuning,
· MSTR report troubleshooting,
· MSTR Desktop Architect, Attributes, Facts, Hierarchy,
Transformation, Logical table partition (Schema Objects)
· Having experience on Creation of Custom Groups, Attributes,
Consolidations, Facts, Filters, Attributes and Metrics, Prompts.
· Having experience on creating of MicroStrategy Reports,
Dashboard, scorecards, reports performance tuning.
· Report development lifecycle
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Requirement gathering from business
· Onsite offshore co-ordination
· Creating Schema Objects(facts, Attributes)
· Creating Public Objects(metrics, filters prompts,reports..etc)
· Creating dashboards for reports
· Process improvement and Automation
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116*
*Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: IDC
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.