Hi,

This is Suman Bakshi(Sam) working as a Resource Manager with SourceChip,
Inc. Our team has been assisting our Client - on one of their critical
Projects.

Contract - Long Term
 TITLE: BA/PM – Dot Net, SQL
 LOCATION: New York City, NY, United States
 # of Openings: 1
Rate:Open
Locals Prefer

Requisition Details:

Skills

• Good verbal and written communication skills direct interaction with USA
customers
• Good Business Analysis and coordination skills
• Hands-on experience with .Net, SQL
• Ability to write and debug .NET code and SQL Server stored procedures
effectively
• Able to use TFS and/or Tortoise SVN for check-in, check-out, code merge,
resolve code merging conflicts
• Ability to learn and grasp new tools and technologies. Should have flare
for enhancing skills
Required Experience :  8 to 12 years

Job Responsibilities

• Responsible for gathering requirements, coordinating with offshore,
testing and implementing code
• Onsite coordinator
• Client’s point of contact for anything related to project

Respond me back if you have any match profiles at s...@sourcechip.net

Details Must for all submissions:-

Candidate Full Legal Name
Phone:
email :
Current Location
Relocate
Skype ID
Linkedin URL
Expertise & Skills Sets/certification
Education Qualification & year of Passing :
Visa Status & Validity
Work exp. in US:
Years working on H1B/L1/L2/OPT/EAD or any other visa?(Must):
Total Work experience:
Relevant Exp
Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)
Interview Availability
Joining timeline

In addition if the candidate is an H1B, we require:

First Name as in Passport:
Last Name as in Passport:
DOB:

*Thanks & Regards, **Sam*