* Please send resumes to My official ID ONLY*
*Role: PeopleSoft Developer - Time and Labor Intensive*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Rate* *Please Quote Your Rate*
*Duration: 6 +Months*
*Interview: Phone + Skype *
*Required Experience and Technical Skills:*
· Acting as a Time & Labour functional and technical expert.
· 7-10 years with 2-3 years in relevant area as explained below.
· Maintaining programs and objects in all aspects of People Tools,
including Application Designer, online customizations, People Code,
Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Process
Scheduler, PS Query and Data Mover
· Supporting production file and web service based interfaces
including the Time Collection Device (TCD).
· Performing Compare Reporting and Collision Analysis
· Retrofitting and unit testing customizations
· Working with SQL and SQR
· Utilizing approval workflows and Approval Workflow Engine
*Desk*: (703)- 953 2233
E Mail: j...@vasginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.