Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Oracle e-Business Suite(EBS) Developer
12 Months Contract
What I do think – if the candidate is too far removed from understanding
the media/ Digital Asset Management concepts – the candidate won’t be a
likely fit related to supply chain.
The group is VERY small – so being able to roll up the sleeves and do the
work is critical. Big Enterprise Oracle Techno-Functional (12 page resume)
guys won’t be given much consideration.
Our client is seeking a Oracle e-Business Suite(EBS) developer with
extensive R12 e-Business Suite experience .
The ideal candidate will have development experience working with Oracle
R12 Financials/SCM and Agile PPM/PLM.
Experience with DAM Digital Asset Management systems like OpenText or
(similar DAM products).
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have a proven track
record for developing new extensions and/or enhancing existing system
solutions for the above mentioned systems.
• Develop R12 application software solutions by converting user
requirements and functional specs into technical design specifications and
• Work collaboratively with Architecture, Information Security and Data
Governance Teams in the design and development of application solutions
• Design, develop, test and deploy application code using PL/SQL packages
for Oracle R12 Applications
• Provide programming and technical production support for various Oracle
R12 e-Business Suite and custom application systems
• Participate in regular testing activities Key Qualifications:
• Expert as an Oracle e-Business Suite Applications R12 Developer, PL SQL,
SQL (5 years) in a Multi-Organization environment
• Strong knowledge of Oracle Application tables and APIs especially
Financials or Supply Chain applications
• Experience with server side/backend Java development
• Experience with Oracle Workflow Builder
• Experience with OpenText Digital Asset Management systems a Plus
• Experience with ODI (Oracle Data integrator) a Plus
• Experience with Oracle Agile PPM a Plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good technical documentation skills (i.e. flowcharts, layouts, diagrams,
charts, code comments and clear code, etc.)
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.