Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: SAS Admin*
*Location: **NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

·         7-10 years of SAS experience developing, configuring, and
administering SAS solutions.

·         Strong experience with installation, configuration, and
administration of SAS 9.1.3 or higher.

·         Experience with scheduling with LSF Platform Suite built into SAS.

·         Strong experience with SAS BI Server.

·         Knowledge of migrating SAS 9.1.3 to SAS 9.3, including web report
studio.

·         Must be knowledgeable of best practices using SAS (enterprise
guide, stored processes, information maps, and web reports studio).

·         Strong SQL experience.

·         Experience with performance tuning SAS servers, troubleshooting,
and automation of SAS jobs and code.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116*

*Milpitas,  CA 95035*

*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

www.idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!