Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: SAS Admin*
*Location: **NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· 7-10 years of SAS experience developing, configuring, and
administering SAS solutions.
· Strong experience with installation, configuration, and
administration of SAS 9.1.3 or higher.
· Experience with scheduling with LSF Platform Suite built into SAS.
· Strong experience with SAS BI Server.
· Knowledge of migrating SAS 9.1.3 to SAS 9.3, including web report
· Must be knowledgeable of best practices using SAS (enterprise
guide, stored processes, information maps, and web reports studio).
· Strong SQL experience.
· Experience with performance tuning SAS servers, troubleshooting,
and automation of SAS jobs and code.
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116*
*Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
*Website : www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.