*Role : **Maximo Senior Developer*
*Location : Milwaukee, WI - USA*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*Experience : 6+ year*
· Must have good in-depth knowledge of Maximo Asset management v7.1
or higher. Prior experience in Maximo 7.5 /7.6 Upgrade or implementation is
· Java, JSP, J2EE, Oracle / PL SQL -Development Experience in core
Java and J2EE technologies with Maximo Asset Management product V7.1 or
· Extensive experience in data migration from old Maximo versions
to Maximo 7.5/7.6 using upgrade utility or any other ETL too.
· Prior experience in customization, extending out of box
applications in Maximo.
· Hands on experience in MBO, Field attributes, bean class
· Must have very good knowledge of Maximo integration framework.
· Must have designed and developed interfaces between Maximo and
ERP/Purchasing systems like SAP & MFg Pro using Maximo integration
· Hands on experience in developing interfaces using interface
tables, flat files and web services.
· Hands on experience in developing custom user exits (Java and
· Experience in Application designer, DB configuration, Workflow
· Knowledge of JMS queues.
· Good knowledge of Oracle database. Ability to develop advanced
SQL queries, create PL/SQL objects.
· Experience in using IBM Websphere application server for
· Very good knowledge of Work management, Inventory and purchasing
modules in Maximo.
Ability to perform requirements gathering, design and develop the solution,
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Analyze customer business requirements and architect solutions in
· Design and develop interfaces between Maximo and external systems.
· Perform customization of Maximo application functionality.
· Project management.
· Customer liaison.
· Troubleshoot and debug Maximo application problems.
· Work with product vendor for problem resolution
· Unit Testing of Developed/Existing application
· Effort Estimation and Impact Analysis for Problem Report or
· Perform root cause analysis and remediation for repeated issues
Contribute in Process Improvement activities
SAP AND IT CONSULTING SERVICES
4606 FM 1960 Rd W, Suite 400 Houston, Texas-77069
T: 281 954 5503
Email: saur...@e-infionics.com <raj...@e-infionics.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.