Kindly share profiles at *satyen...@ustsmail.com <satyen...@ustsmail.com>* for
below mentioned direct client requirements:
*Job Title: Wonderware consultant with SQL DBA Exp.*
*Location: Bakersfield, CA*
*Duration: Long term contract*
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating databases in and from SQL Server
- Applying patches, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting of SQL
Server on Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012R2 in VMware Environments
- Manage Database Security for SQL Account and Domain Accounts
- Developed T-SQL queries with the help of Stored Procedures, Functions,
Triggers, Cursors, Views, and Indexes.
- Monitor system performance using performance monitoring tools
- Experience in installing Wonderware Applications (Historian,
Archestra, InTouch), and applying service packs and patches
- Good Knowledge in configuring, Modifying, creating Tag, Topics, IO
servers, Idas, Mdas using SMC tool on Wonderware Historian.
- Configure and modify Wonderware and Pi Tags
- Monitor Active sessions, jobs, blocking sessions, Server CPU, Memory &
Space, Alert Log, Error Log and SQLAgent.Out Files
- Identify Long Running Queries and Sessions using high amount of
- Restore the database from Suspect state\Sudden SQL Server Failure
- Create, maintain and remove the non-application specific or system
- *Setup, Upgrade, Patch , Migrate and Configure SQL Servers, Wonderware
historian's and other SQL dependent applications (Highest Priority)*
- Create, update and decommission databases and review the
decommissioning requests received and remediate as required
- Capacity Management - Trending, Growth Analysis/Prediction
US Tech Solutions Inc.
399 Thornall Avenue 5th Floor Edison, New Jersey
Direct: 201-549-2671|Desk: 201-524-9600x7703
Gtalk: satya.usstaffing1|*satyen...@ustsmail.com <satyen...@ustsmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.