Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: Spotfire Admin*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Required Skills & Experience: *
· Professional and user facing experience
· Experience configuring and administering Spotfire Server
components TIBCO Spotfire, Application Data Services and Automation
· Should be familiar with Spotfire Administrative tasks,
installation/configuration of servers and clients.
· Managing and Migration of Spotfire contents, Security Setup,
designing Information Links, setting up licenses and preferences
· Deploying Spotfire Packages and upgrade (specifically 7.0 to
· Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and
coordination with TIBCO technical support
· Expert in the creation of dashboards, reports, information links,
and teaching users how to do so
· Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts
· Typically this resource will have 3-5 years of experience with
the TIBCO Spotfire Analytical Platform Administration including Spotfire
Web Player and TIBCO Spotfire Professional client.
*What this resource will do:*
· Optimize current environment
· Evaluate current application setup and optimize for:
· User Access
· Access Control
· Establish environmental standards
· Assemble book of knowledge for turnover and on-going operations
· Mentor current Spotfire Administrator (Primary and Secondary) on
the Administrator best practices
· Implement Self-Service Strategy as:
· Administrator (setup and management) – will be performed in
conjunction with current administrator
· Information Links
· Access Control
· End-user resource support - for questions regarding environment
· This function should be about 10% of the time spent (no after
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> **| **Website : www.idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
[image: Description: Description: Description: IDC Technologies]
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.