This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at saurabh.jan...@themesoft.com
*Title: QA Automation Engineer with (Jenkins, Maven, ANT, SVN)*
*Location: Cary, NC*
*Duration: Long Term*
*GC and Citizen and EAD*
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• 7+ years of relevant software development experience, building
enterprise software products or web applications, producing design and
technical artifacts, planning and executing the development projects.
*should have at least 4+ years of experience in the following:*
• REST concepts, continuous Integration and continuous
• QA mind set - find ways to break code
• Scripting/programming experience
• Experience with 1-2 major QA automation platforms (e.g.
• Willingness to work in an agile environment where unit
testing, code quality (automated checks and peer review), and continuous
integration are a critical part of the development process
• Experience in BDD testing(Behavior-Driven Development) and
• Experience with Java 8
• Mobile App testing
• Experience with Grails & at least one "big data" framework
or distributed datastore (e.g. Hadoop Map-Reduce, Samza, Spark, Solr,
Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo, Zookeeper), ETL.
*Thanks & Regards*
*INC 500 Fastest* *Growing Company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.