*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Hadoop Developer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone/Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: San Antonio, TX*
*Green Card, GC – EAD, US Citizens only*
*Main Skills:* 7+ years with Hadoop, 3+ years with Hands-on Hadoop
Experience, Hive, H-base, Spark, Python, SQL, Teradata. The main objective
of this Hadoop developer is to work on offloading Teradata/Informatica
performance to Hadoop. The candidate needs to be very technically savvy,
and please watch out for all the resumes that say they've worked in big
data environments, but all they've done is actually read about it.
- 7+ Years of experience on Hadoop Platform Architecture & Design
- Minimum 3 years Administration experience on Hadoop platform including
Spark and related tools.
Minimum 2 Years of experience on Linux based OS administration.
- Hands on delivery experience working on popular Hadoop distribution
platforms like Cloudera, HortonWorks or MapR.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the vendor(s) and user
communities to research and testing new technologies to enhance the
technical capabilities of existing Hadoop cluster.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Hadoop architect and big data
users to implement new Hadoop eco-system technologies to support
- Understanding of NoSQL technologies.
- Shell Scripting, Python, Java and/or C/C programming experience.
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.