Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role:  Java Developer*

*Location: **Richfield.MN*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need GC’s/CITIZEN’s/GC-EAD’s only*

7+ years of hands-one Software Development experience

7+ years of experience in Java development

Strong Experience in the Spring Integration, Microservices, Open Source /
Stack, Hibernate

Good Experience in REST and SOAP webservices

Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE

Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.

Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL

Good Experience in Maven/Gradle/Jenkins

Strong work experience in Unix/Linux

Knowledgeable on application development lifecycle including SELC/SDLC/AGILE

Skills desired:

Must have good verbal and written communication skills and a strong work

Minnesota : Minnesota : USA

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies