Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr.* *Big Data Developer *for one of our client at
MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Big Data Developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN Duration: 4-6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         *At least 10 years of experience required.*

·         *Must have strong experience with Pig Hive Hbase, *Oozie

·         *Big data component technologies *

·         *Python exp. required *

·         *Healthcare Industry Preferred*

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21