If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
*Role :* *DevOps Engineer*
*Location :* *Columbus, OH*
*Client: Virtusa *
*Candidate Responsibilities: *
- For on boarding exiting application, performing Knowledge transition
from Development team to SCM team on build and deployment process.
- For New applications, work with development to get the requirements of
application build and deployment process.
- Once the process KT is complete from development team, build engineer
role is to write build and deployment scripts according to SCM team
standards and processes to IST, QA , Performance and Production
- After complete of the scripts development and process setup, build
engineer role is expected to execute the builds and deployments to all
above environments based on weekly scheduled build calendar.
- Build engineer is required to perform smoke/sanity tests for the
applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application for the issues
that arise as part of the smoke test process.
- Build engineer is expected to learn the architecture of all the
applications to help trouble shoot any issues for each applications.
- Build engineer need to periodically analyze the hardware and software
capacities of build infrastructure and provide appropriate recommendation
to the Management team for improvements and immediate attention.
- Build Engineer is required to be proficient in Ant, Shell and Per
Scripting. Should be familiar with Code Management Tools like Clearcase.
SCM Process regarding Build, Release and Source Code Management.
· Develop exposure to .NET and Java technologies
· Experience with Ant, Maven, nAnt, BuildForge and Perl for script
· Clearcase management, Subversion administration, deployment
skills, training, and experience
· Knowledge base on Websphere, Weblogic Application Servers
· Experience with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, and confluence
· Experience with Db2, Oracle and SQL databases preferred
· Strong Linux and Windows
Thanks & Regards,*Sanjay Yadav *
*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 *Email*: sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.