*This is Anuradha from Info-Ways; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*
*Reply to anura...@info-ways.com <anura...@info-ways.com>*
*Preffer GC, USC*
*Need 8-10 Yrs of Exp*
*Role: Salesforce Lead Consultant*
*Location: Mountain View CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Partners with Product Managers to bring ideas and solutions to market
• Design, Test and Develop innovative Front-end and Salesforce.com solutions
• Responsible for the overall technical design, development, modification,
and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging
• Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software
solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications,
with limited or no supervision.
• Develop complex applications using knowledge of Apex code, Apex Data
Loader, CRM, Visual force, Java, Jquery, SOAP, REST, Web Services, business
and workflow rules, Salesforce and Salesforce 1 architecture development
for mobile users, and domain experience for financial services.
• Maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the Salesforce.com
• Develop using new technologies and patterns particularly Cloud, API and
• Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and
technical challenges and also both functional and non-functional needs of
• Partner with the peer developers, quality engineers product managers and
subject matter experts to design and develop end-to-end solution options
• Focus massively on delivering with speed and quality
• Apply sound Dev Ops and automation best practices
• Possess excellent written and verbal business communication skills to
communicate and make executive level presentations to the customers as well
as organizational leadership.
• Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on
existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or
primary technology areas.
Thanks & regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.