Lead- FIN Functional/ Cisco ERP Lead

This is Suman Bakshi(Sam) working as a Resource Manager with SourceChip,
Inc. Our team has been assisting our Client - on one of their critical

The following requisition has been assigned:

 TITLE:  Lead- FIN Functional/ Cisco ERP Lead

STATUS:            Open

LOCATION:       San Jose, CA, United States

# of Openings:   1

Requisition Details:

•              Oracle EBS R12 module expertise – AR, AP, GL, FA, CM,
iExpense, EBS Tax, etc. including localization

•              Preferable to have expertise in Oracle Property Manager.

•              15-16 years of experience in implementing & supporting
Oracle Financial modules (11i & R12) for US/UK clients with 5-6 years of
domain Experience

•              Experience in at least 2-3 implementation and
support/upgrade engagements , Candidate should have Exposure to Software
Development, Implementation, Rollout and Upgrade project.

•              Good understanding of local statutory laws & business

•              Have worked in onsite / offshore delivery model

•              Good oral & written communication skills.

•              Should have handled Team Size of 100+

•              Good understanding of ITIL processes

•              Should be well versed with quality process.

•              People Handling skills are mandatory.

•              Manage client expectations

•              Work with offshore team

•              MUST be willing to travel extensively

•              Desirable qualification: Domain or Oracle Certification in
Oracle Financials Preferred/ Graduation in Engineering & MBA are preferred.

Respond me back if you have any match profiles at s...@sourcechip.net

Details Must for all submissions:-

Candidate Full Legal Name

email :

Current Location

Skype ID

Linkedin URL

Expertise & Skills Sets/certification

Education Qualification & year of Passing :

Visa Status & Validity

Work exp. in US:

Years working on H1B/L1/L2/OPT/EAD or any other visa?(Must):

Total Work experience:

Relevant Exp

Employer & client(Must for H1B or c2c contract)

Interview Availability

Joining timeline

In addition if the candidate is an H1B, we require:

First Name as in Passport:

Last Name as in Passport:

*Thanks & Regards, Sam*

*Suman G Bakshi *