Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Anurag Srivastava* from *IDC Technologies*.

We have a job opportunity available for the position *C++/Sybase/Unix
Developer* in *Whippany, NJ**. *Please go through the job description below
and let me know if you are available and interested for this position.
Please reply me back with your most updated resume.

*Position: C++/Sybase/Unix Developer*

*Location: Whippany, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description: *
Candidate must have a very good knowledge of C++, Sybase, RDBMS,
Unix-Linux.

Candidate should have a Linux work environment experience.

Good Unix with Sybase RDBMS skills.

Hands on Perl scripting is preferred.

Knowledge of Java is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anurag Srivastava | IDC Technologies Inc*

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Mail to :- anurag....@idctechnologies.com

Website: www.idctechnologies.com

Number:- 408-668-8346

Hangout & YIM :- anuragsrivastava199

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anurag-srivastava-55491056

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified