Title: Policy QA Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Rate: $50/hr on C2C/1099
Mode of Interview- 1st round Face-Face Needed.
Please ensure – Candidates has Prior experience in the workers compensation
insurance industry with knowledge in Policy, Invoicing or Underwriting area.
The Policy Quality Assurance Analyst will act as the expert in test case
creation and work with the Client QA team on the Policy Administration
System, Billing Center or Quote Management System applications, and other
projects as requested by the Client. As time allows Supplier will
undertake knowledge transfer/mentoring of identified Client employees. The
Scope of duties will be as outlined in this SOW.
Client, at their discretion, can utilize Consultant resource in any
capacity to meet the needs of Client. Consultant resources may be assigned
by Client to work independently, work on teams lead by Client, Consultant
resources or, teams lead by other consulting firms.
The tasks for the Policy QA Analyst include, but are not limited to, the
- Perform functional testing on all policy related applications
- Understand the policy workflow and the lifecycle of a workers
compensation policy to perform thorough end-to-end testing
- Expert in test case creation with minimal business requirements
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs
and industry trends
- Provide test estimates for proposed projects
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing processes
- Establish testing standards and best practices
- Encourage innovation of process and creative testing methodologies
- Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of testing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.