Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to vath...@empowercsi.com
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

​Lead Developer with 10 + years of strong experience.
Experience in WebSphere DataPower, ability to design and develop Message
Flows in WMB
Ability to design and develop maps in WTX, Knowledge of various XML
standards and knowledge of EDI is preferred.

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <http://www.vinformax.com/>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

vath...@empowercsi.com

http://www.empowercsi.com

http://www.vinformax.com

http://www.creant.se

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :
510-740-3549

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

510-512-8069(W)