Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead/Architect.*
*Location: **Lincolnshire, IL*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Please reply at vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
*Knowledge on following products/systems:*
· Total 9-10 years of experience leading development, gathering and
writing authoring requirements in CMS capabilities
· 5+ years business consulting & development experience with AEM/CQ5
· 5+ years of experience with Agile SCRUM development
· Experience with production support of content and content
· Experience with content entry
· Experience with a complex software release process and environment
· Communicating CMS and content entry process to business units and
· OpenText Team Site experience a nice to have Soft Skills
· Good interaction and connect with Business stakeholders.
· Good understanding of Marketing IT & Web Technologies
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group of business executives,
managers and subject matter experts
· Very good articulation skills and lead to drive focused meetings
with various stakeholders (business & IT)
· Ability to think analytically and should have excellent problem
solving skills. Excellent time management skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> | Website : www.idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.