*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*POSITION: Mainframe Systems Engineer*

* INTERVIEW: Phone Interview*

*LOCATION: Milwaukee WI*

*Job Overview:*

We could close this deal next week if we get some people in play…rate can
be flexible for this one…

If you find me a Rockstar for this opportunity, we can close this one early
next week… See what you can find asap.  Thanks

*Must haves:*

•    2+ years of experience as a ZOS/OMVS System Administrator
•    Advanced knowledge of IBM zSeries hardware

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

•    Install, configure and maintain ZOS operating systems and associated
system program products on the enterprise server.
•    Design, installation, setup and maintenance of SYSPLEX LPAR’s
including Coupling facilities and policies.
•    Configure and maintain IBM AIX Hardware Management Consoles(HMC)
•    Provide operational and technical support of IBM zSeries Systems
•    Create programs or scripts in a ZOS environment utilizing Assembler,
REXX, OMVS scripting
•    Maintain ZOS Operating Systems Lifecycles
•    Create and maintain security best practices by providing patch
management and other security standards
•    Maintain Storage management through DFSMS
•    Maintain disaster recovery plan and insure accurateness through annual
offsite tests
•    Plan, document and implement changes per change management guidelines
•    Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity & increase
•    Proactively evaluate and recommend new solutions
•    Establish and maintain reporting metrics to identify trends
•    Remain on the forefront of emerging technologies and provide
innovative ideas
•    On a rotational schedule, provide on call support for business
applications and infrastructure tools

*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |

*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070 |