Please check and let me know
Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com
Sr. Java Developer
US Citizens/ Greencard holders / Greencard EAD’s
6 month contract
Local to Jersey City, NJ
Financial experience is preferred.
Sr. Java Developer
Job Duties and Description:
• Implement robust solutions using proven software development tools &
• Work as part of a team to continuously innovate and evolve our systems &
• Facilitate transition of software development process to agile
• Collaborate with business and technology partners.
• Provide detailed analysis of problems.
• Provide system architecture & designs with recommendations.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to
write Java based systems that solve business needs.
• Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of
programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements,
systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Strong knowledge of agile principles and practices
• Experience with multi-tiered client/server applications.
• Experience with large scale message oriented architecture.
• Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Must have:
o 8+ years of experience working with Java EE/Spring based environment
o 5+ years Java 6+(pref 7 or 8), annotations, Generics, Java Collections
o 5+ years Spring – SpringBatch, SpringBoot, Spring Security, Spring JMX a
o 5+ years with SQL, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, Design Patterns
o 3+ years Multi-Threading, Concurrency and working on high volume
transaction processing applications.
o 3+ years with building RESTful services JSON,
o 3+ years with TCServer or any other App Containers
o 3+ years with UML diagram, Maven, Eclipse, Log4j
o 3+ years with Apache ActiveMQ, Tibco EMS
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.