Dear Associates,

Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to
and Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.

Job Description:

Total Positions: 4

Location: Portland - OR

Please find below the JD for the Java / AWS development positions:

   - 5+ years developing robust *Java enterprise applications*
   - 5+ years of experience with *Spring *Core Framework
   - 4+ years of experience writing *REST* Web Services.
   - 5+ year’s experience with *Agile* methodology and lean principles.
   - Strong *leadership* identity.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication.
   - Great team collaboration skills.
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
   - A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast
   pace, ever evolving environment.

   - Preferred experience with (For 1 position; rest 3
   positions no need for SFDC Skills)

*Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days*

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Vathani Ramachandra*

Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,

(A Vinformax Group Company <>)

USA | UK | India|Sweden

Direct: (510) 995 7395| Office: (510) 335-1190 Ext.  109 I Fax :

Gtalk – vinformax.vathani |Skype – vinformax.vathani

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit