Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: SAS Admin*
*Location: **Peapack, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

·         6+ Years of experience

*Technical/Functional Skills - Must Have Skills*

·         Good SAS experience 3+ Years (SAS on windows / UNIX)

·         Regular SAS Administration tasks / Build packages and deploy

·         Have some understanding on SAS Grid and HPC Infrastructure
(Training level understanding can be acceptable for gaps)

·         Resolve and debug platform issues.

·         Expected to support 150 users in Commercial for
Technical/application Issues

·         Supported time US business hours only

·         Awareness and Exposure to Hadoop & Analytics technologies - R,
Spark, Python etc.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> | Website : www.idctechnologies.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: IDC Technologies]

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!