Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
Location: Hartford, CT area
Duration: 6 Month
*Phone then in-Person*
*ONLY EAD GC/GC/USC*
The Java Developer will be working as a member of team developing various
Personal Lines Insurance applications. This position requires excellent
web development skills and technical acumen, attention to detail and the
ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop code that conforms to the company's coding standards and
industry best practices.
• Work closely with development team, Business Analysts, Project
Managers, QA Test Leads, and Architects.
• Contribute to and promote teamwork in a multi-vendor environment
developing complex multi-layered enterprise applications.
• Conduct code reviews and perform code migrations.
• Identify opportunities to reduce total cost of ownership in the
operational application support areas.
• Develop technical documentations for various project
deliverables and phases.
• Participate in reviews of architectural designs, requirements,
• Debug and troubleshoot defects and production incidents.
• Assist in performance analysis along with application reporting
• Provide innovative ideas and process optimization solutions.
• At least 3-5+ years of experience developing web based
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and methodologies
• Familiar with SDLC including Waterfall and Agile
• Experience working on development teams for large web-based
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to conduct effective code reviews
• Hands-on experience, working knowledge and strong technical
skills in the following technologies:
o Application Server, Weblogic, JBoss
o SOAP Web Services
o Web-related technologies, JSF, JSP, CSS and Servlets
o XML, XSD
o Database technologies such as Oracle, SQL, ORM, JPA, Coherence
o Integration with Web Content Management tools such as FatWire
o Source Code version tools such as Subversion (SVN)
• Experience with .Net Framework is a plus.
• Experience with Kana Enterprise Platform or Ciboodle Business
Process Development and Ciboodle Core Product Features a plus.
• Must have business knowledge in Insurance/Financial domain.
• Experience in planning and project management in a Lean/Six
Sigma environment, as well as financial stewardship highly desirable.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.