**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Business Analyst *

*Location: Oaks, Pennsylvania*

*Duration: 12+ months *

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

*Job Description:*

·        ** Strong domain knowledge in *Asset Management***

·         **Experience in implementing Accounting or Reporting based

·         Should be have strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Have previously worked as *IT BA / BSA (Business System Analyst)*

·         Exposure to documenting requirement gathering tools like BRD,
FRD, User Stories and Use Cases

·         Should have worked with developer and QA team for requirement
development and functional testing

·         Should be exposed to water fall and agile software development