*Please check and let me know*
*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*
*Automated Test Engineer- *
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6 months with extensions*
*Mode of interview: phone or Skype..*
This can close this week.
Need to be 80% Automated and 20% Manual
Heavy on API, Web Services, Rest
Primary testing tool is Soap UI
They are going to be testing Web Services – so not the front (UI) and not
the back end.
I need someone that understands the architecture of setting up an automated
Experience in Continuous Integration – Using tools like Bambo…Jenkins etc.
This person is an automated QA Engineer and the first automation engineer
on the project, so they'll have manual testing responsibilities initially
but will be almost entirely focused on automation once the foundation is in
place to begin scripting. They will be almost entirely dedicated to testing
the Web Services layer (REST API) using SOAPUI and doing validation testing.
They do not have a build process but would eventually like to transition
into continuous integration, so experience with CI using Jenkins and Bamboo
is a plus. This person will be able to set up an automated test environment
and write scripts to execute test cases from scratch. They will have
extensive experience writing test cases to validate API endpoints.
*Test Engineer – API & Virtualization*
*Education and Experience:*
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5/6 years of experience in a technical
quality assurance/ test engineering role
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals
at all levels of the organization, great team player
- Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of
multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering/ Test
engineering methodologies of Functional, Regression, Automation
testing - test
scripts authoring both manual and automation, defect tracking and
exposure to tools like JIRA
- Experience with: Java and REST API clients for automation scripting
and back end validation
- Experience with JSON and XML messaging , different API layers,
- Extensive knowledge of test data optimization and testing in cloud
- Previous experience working in large enterprise environments following
Agile methodology will be plus
- Hands on knowledge of tools like SmartBear SoapUI, HP UFT etc.
- Hands on knowledge on service virtualization through open source tools
like Node.js, SoapUI etc
Design and execute functional and automation test scripts on pre-release,
upgrades and current versions of software for API layers and back end.
Produce results, defects and other testing artifacts based on need and
timeline to larger projects teams. Clearly identifies issues and risks and
bring to Dev/ Scrum Master/ Manager through proper communication
- ·Responsible for writing and executing test plans and cases, designing
and developing automated test scripts, analyzing, debugging, and reporting
code bugs, white box and black box testing
- Assists in determining and developing approaches to testing automation
- Participates in creating test plans, test data, test cases, and test
- Create test cases based on business requirements, user stories and
- Validate functionality across multiple operating systems, browsers,
application/ service layers and devices.
Reviews and reports clear test results and defects to stake holders
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.