*Please send matching profiles to **anil.jha@* <anil.jha@>*metaoption.com
<http://metaoption.com>** or reach me (201)-984-3102.*
*Position: Scrum Master*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 9 + months *
Interview: phone, in person, LOCAL ONLY
Leading Fortune 500 client in the Atlanta area is looking to hire a Scrum
Master for a mission critical project. This is a 9+ month plus project
with an opportunity to go longer. As the Scrum Master, you will be
responsible for supporting the Agile Software development and ensure they
are executed at the highest level of quality, resulting in a successful
implementation of features for the client. Candidate will be largely
dedicated to a single client for focus and oversite of Agile teams.
Potential opportunity for Agile training and business development based on
level of experience of candidate.
· *Certified Scrum Master.*
· 2 - 3 years serving as Scrum Master in a software development
· 2 - 3 years in a consultative role to clients.
· 5 years of IT Project Management experience.
· Experience with system-to-system data integration work and tools
· Knowledge of Agile methodology and successful Agile techniques.
· Excellent soft skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to support several projects at once.
· Strong team player and in coaching new team members inexperienced
in Agile software development settings.
· Using VersionOne for Agile sprint tracking and reporting.
· Experience utilizing VersionOne.
· Experience leading distributed teams; including the utilization
of offshore teammates.
· Presenting and training of Agile basics to client and new team
Major Areas of Accountability:
· Quickly understand project objectives and balance against
competing constraints of cost, schedule, scope and quality throughout the
· Develop realistic delivery timelines in coordination with product
management, scrum team and other stakeholders.
· Manage scrum and ticketing activities for multiple scrum teams
following client-level Agile Software Project Management processes.
· Work closely with the IT Business and Development Managers and
Project Management to develop and regularly maintain reports and dashboards
for matrix project activities spanning scrum teams.
· Collaborate with Product Managers, IT Business and Development
teams to refine, organize, and prioritize requirements in accordance with
corporate strategies and goals.
· Work closely with Scrum Teams and managers across organizational
unit boundaries to drive productivity and deliver solutions.
· Facilitate daily standups, meetings, working sessions, sprint
planning sessions, and retrospectives.
· Facilitate project kick-offs
· Manage project Risks, Actions, Issues and Defects through
tracking tools (JIRA preferred)
· Must be proactive, have excellent communication skills, work well
in a matrix organization, and adapt well to change in a fast-paced
*Client –specific information*
Strong preference for candidates who have a technical background especially
in backend data movement/integration work.
Client is looking for Scrum Masters who are willing to take on some Project
Management tasks, at least initially as the teams get more educated and
adapted to Agile techniques.
As a Certified Scrum Master the qualified candidate will be using the Agile
methodology and lead the Scrum Teams to facilitate and demonstrate
value-add principles to the team. One of the key skillsets is to be a
servant leader and ensure that Agile / Scrum concepts and principles are
adhered to and be the voice of reason and authority to make strong
decisions to move the teams forward.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.