Greetings Folks,

Hope you are doing great,let me know if you are interested for the below
positions ASAP.

*Send me the resumes on
<> *
*we are looking only local consultant to NJ.*

Job Title                 : Sr. Node.JS Developer ( Remote )
Job location          : Princeton, NJ
Job Duration : 3 months
Job rate : DOE
Job experience : 8+ years

Job Description:

Sr. Node.JS Developer (REMOTE)  week of training

 - 5 or more years of experience in Node.JS development
- Application development using Node.JS
- Knowledge of Microservices & container management is a plus
- Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting NodeJS processes
- Strong Knowledge of Node.JS
- Experience & good working knowledge of Nginx, is a plus
- Experience in fine tuning or customizing Nginx for optimizations, is a
- Experience in developing Node.JS Add-on with C++
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable applications
- Experience with Google V8 scripting engine to build Node Add-on with
hands-on development experience on Linux

Thanks & Regards

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit