Kindly share profiles at *satyen...@ustsmail.com <satyen...@ustsmail.com>* for
below mentioned direct client requirements:
*Job Title: P&C test lead*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration: Long term contract*
Looking for Test Lead who is responsible for planning, leading, and
overseeing the testing activities for complex multi-product implementations
in P&C Insurance domain.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded quality assurance professional with
broad experience including project management, business analysis, and/or
technical proficiency within the Quality Discipline.
· Plan, lead, and oversee testing activities for complex commercial
insurance programs with multiple products and interfaces around Policy
Admin, Billing and DWBI/Reporting
· Define and drive quality strategy and quality process
improvements through appropriate test harnesses as well as pragmatic
· Deliver high quality software products and services on time, on
budget and to the specification
· Work with and mentor team members with their initiatives /
projects in onshore-offshore setting
· Advanced ability to create, analyze and report on quality metrics
for distribution / discussion with clients, senior leaders and project teams
· Oversee the development and execution of test plans and
monitoring and reporting on test execution.
· Work with cross-organizational business and development teams to
understand product vision and requirements
· Actively share and promote the exchange of ideas and best
practices and provide training to others across the discipline
· Deep expertise in testing and quality assurance processes and
methodologies, including experience leading major methodology
implementations or improvements
US Tech Solutions Inc.
399 Thornall Avenue 5th Floor Edison, New Jersey
Direct: 201-549-2671|Desk: 201-524-9600x7703
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.