*Position System / Network Engineer with CHEF
& SW Config Mgt*
*Duration Long Term*
*(Looking for local resources who can take onsite interview)*
Industry-leading client is seeking a Systems Engineer for a long-term
contract opportunity in the Las Colinas area!
This position will bring together the development team and the
infrastructure team so that all software deployments are communicated and
set-up for accuracy and efficiency. The selected candidate will need to be
passionate about understanding infrastructure and software so the best plan
is created for proper delivery of applications and integration into the
This role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to
the integration of software programs and applications into organizational
information systems. This individual is responsible for planning and
coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications
and systems necessary for organizational operations.
• Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications
into existing network infrastructure, systems and software throughout the
• Promote the use of Open Source Software for areas that show
it to be the best alternative.
• Produce quality deployments.
• Continuous integration and delivery.
• Ensure that any new software integration into the
organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and
• Review, analyze, and report on the effectiveness and
efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving
or leveraging these systems.
• Coordinate needed collaborations for the Infrastructure &
Network team to understand details and status of project(s); across teams /
departments at times.
• Manage and track all communications for Infrastructure &
• Advise leadership on status, issues, risks, and dependencies
related to projects.
• Communicate and interact effectively across technical and
• Participate in and support capacity planning and the
development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in
conjunction with end-users and department managers.
• 3+ years’ configuration management.
• 3+ years’ experience as a developer or working on
• Deep knowledge of CHEF (prefer hands on experience).
• Experience with PowerShell and Window Servers.
• Understanding of Java and .NET (hands on experience is a
• Deployment of automation tools.
• Knowledge of integration best practices.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
• Driving Performance Excellence.
• Team oriented.
• Red Hat knowledge / experience is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field is
Required Skills: .NET, Chef, Configuration Management,
Infrastructure, Java, PowerShell
*IntelliSoft Technologies, Inc*
*1320 Greenway Drive STE 460*
*Irving, TX 75038*
*Ph. (972) 756-1212 x Ext-133*
*Confidentiality & Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic
message along with any attachments is private and confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient and/or have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete from system and destroy all
copies of this message along with any attachments. Any disclosure, copying,
or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The contents of this email are
subject to any terms andconditions agreed between Intellisoft Technologies
inc and the recipient, and do not necessarily represent the views, opinions
or policies of Intellisoft Technologies inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.