Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: Project Manager*
*Location: **Hoffman, IL*
*Duration: 5 Months*

*Job Description*

·         10+ Years of experience

·         Process: Agile Delivery

·         Agile PM

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies  Inc.*

*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email : **vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com*
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> *| Website : **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

www.idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!