Hope you are doing great!!

Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.

*Job Title: Data Architect*
*Location: Hoffman, IL*
*Duration: 5 Months*

*Job Description*

   - 8-10 Years of experience.
   - Data Architecture and Modeling

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vishwa Dubey*
*Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies  Inc.*
*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd.  Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> | Website : www.idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!