Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Tableau Developer

*Location*: Salt lake city UT

*Experience*: 6+ Years

*JD:*

Responsibilities

•              Participate in the development of strategic goals for
leveraging big data.

•              Install, configure, and maintain BI applications, systems,
and servers.

•              BI application and systems performance tuning.

•              Collaborate with the big data team to optimize and enhance
data structures to be used in BI solutions.

•              Work with various teams to develop both static reporting and
interactive visualization solutions.

•              Perform ad-hoc reporting and visualization duties as
assigned.

•              Work with big data team to ensure data is always available,
reliable, and clean.

•              Proactively monitor BI application and system performance.

•              Conduct research and make recommendations on BI products,
services, and standards.

Basic Requirements

•              BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
technical degree.

•              3 or more years experience with Tableau development and
administration.

Preferred Qualifications

•              High expertise in writing SQL and other data extraction
scripting.

•              Outstanding visualization design skills.

•              Understanding of data warehousing techniques including star
schemas.

•              Experience developing interactive dashboards in Tableau.

•              Experience with Tableau application and systems
administration.

•              Experience combining multiple Tableau data sources.

•              Experience extending and customizing Tableau visualizations
with JavaScript.

•              Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]