Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*:Jenkins Administrator

*Location*: Salt lake city UT

*Experience*: 6+ Years

*JD:*

*Basic Requirements:*

•             BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
technical degree.

•             3+ years experience with build and release automation in a
Linux environment.

Preferred Qualifications:

•             Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Nexus, Ant, or
similar continuous integration tools.

•             Familiarity with continuous deployment tools such as
Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet a plus.

•             Demonstrated ability to install, configure, upgrade, and
support build servers.

•             Understanding of version control systems like Git, SVN,
Perforce, etc.

•             Familiarity with test automation frameworks.

•             Working knowledge of Git repositories and commands.

•             Experience with shell scripting.

•             Some software development background a plus.

*Responsibilities:*

•             Provide work effort and subject matter expertise in state of
the art continuous integration tools.

•             Configure and maintain release automation jobs.

•             Help troubleshoot issues with builds and deployments.

•             Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate build servers
and clients across multiple environments and data centers.

•             Employ best practices to ensure high availability of deployed
build servers and clients.

•             Respond to and resolve build server access and performance
issues.

•             Coordinate with primary stakeholders and participate in
strategic release planning.

•             Implementation of standards and controls to improve release
processes and procedures.

•             Provide technical assistance with builds and ensure teams are
trained.

•             Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and
recommend continuous improvements.

•             Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting
playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.

•             Build faster, build better, build smarter and let coders
focus on coding!

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image: