Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*Role*: Windows admin

*Location: *Mountain View, CA

*Experience*: 6+ Years

*JD:*

*Primary Skill *– Windows Server and Storage Administration

*Secondary Skill* –Power Shell Scripting, Excellent communication & written
skills.

*Other Skills* – SQL Server Admin,

*Band: B2            *

·         Provide troubleshooting and problem resolution for Windows
Server, Storage administration and Knowledge on MS SQL Server related issues

·         Windows Server and Storage related hardware design; performance;
security and configuration issues

·         Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Windows Server and
Storage administration: hardware issues, software configuration; memory
usage; data access

·         Experience with Windows cloud storage and Exchange servers
management

·          Experience with scripting languages - PowerShell

·         Effective time management and problem solving skills

·         Ability to participate as a project team member and make
recommendations for routine problem solutions

·         Ability to communicate and interact with internal and external
partners to solve problems

·         Monitor overall health (performance and functional) of production
and pre-production

·         Perform deployments, configuration,  Windows and database systems
administrations in production environment

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]