Hope you are doing great!!
Please see the below job description and if interested then please share a
copy of your updated resume.
*Job Title: Openstack Network Engineer*
*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ *
*Duration: 6+ Months (With possible extension)*
- Total years of experience – Not more than 12 years
- Relevant experience - (SDN Controller, Openstack, NFV it should be min
of 2+ yrs and rest min of 3+ yrs of experience)
- Should have a good understanding of OpenStack, NFV, SDN Controller
- Should have a good understanding on the open stack components
- Should have good understanding on networking concepts .
- Having exposure to Cisco, Juniper router/switch configuration would be
- Should have knowledge on Openstack deployment and testing,
trobleshooting expereince, guide validation,
- Feature and functionality testing of the SDN controller and vRouter,
- Verification of various quota enforcement, Testing of High
- Load balancing and security features of Openstack, SDN controller,
- Performance benchmarking of the VNFs, Benchmarking the vRouter,
- Verifying the service chaining functionality.
- Strong hands on experience in Linux,UNIX operating systems and Unix
- Good understanding of Storage and blade server concepts.
- Dell, HP dell server experience would be an additional advantage.
- Scripting knowledge on python, ansible, etc., would be an additional
- Experience on the unit, end to end, system testing would be surely an
- Deploying Cloud or Ubuntu Openstack network experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Silicon Valley, 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite | 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email : vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com
<vishwa.du...@idctechnologies.com> | Website : www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.