Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.chit...@gmail.com <vinformax.bala...@gmail.com>.

Job Description:
L2 level candidate CQ 5 ( AEM )  full stack developer Years of experience 8
+  years ( Minimum 3  years experience in CQ5  and exposure
 to latest modules  Ver  5.6.) Full stack Adobe AEM developer  ( strong
development skills) and understanding of Adobe tool sets. Candidate from a
java background good communication skills Ability to work in multi partner
environment  Candidate with  Agile and DevOps understanding  Strong Web
development Skills + Mobile or and UX dev. is an advantage  The role is on
the CDT commerce engineering
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Chithra.T
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)