Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.bala...@gmail.com

Request Summary:  5+ years of experience with Linux, BSD, or UNIX 5+ years
of programming experience with at least one language such as Python, Ruby
or Go             Working knowledge of git or other SCM             Working
knowledge of build tools like Jenkins/Hudson             Working knowledge
of Java based Service Oriented Architecture             Strong experience
with Configuration Management tools such as Puppet             Strong
experience with Deployment frameworks such as mCollective, Ansible
            Passion for Test Driven Development             Prior
experience at Apple is a plus             Looking for highly skilled DevOps
engineer with at least 2 years experience utilizing containerization
technologies such as Docker along with orchestration tools such
as Mesos and Marathon. Must have strong Ruby with Python a plus.
YAHOO.util.Event.onDOMReady(function(){CKEDITOR.replace('description');});

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji.S
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)