Dear associates,
Please find the below job requirement and send me the suitable profiles to
vinformax.chit...@gmail.com <vinformax.bala...@gmail.com>.

Job Description:
oracle identity manager Role need to be atleast 10 years plus experience -
Strong Oracle Identity Access Management experience - Should have built &
integrated Oracle IAM services with other applications (Java) The person
should have worked in oracle identity manager module.  Should be able to
provide best practices. Client facing role so need good communication.

Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days

Thanks and Regards,
Chithra.T
Empower consultancy services Inc.,
(Vinformax group of company)