*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
*Only GC/ USC/ GC EAD*
We are currently looking for “*C++ Developer” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
*Role: C++ Developer*
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Duration: 6+ Months C2H*
*Job Description – *
Computer Aided Dispatching (CAD) system maintenance, enhancement and new
features development. Working collaboratively with a cross functional team
for the release of these features.
Ideal candidates would be Engineers from Electrical/ Mechanical/
Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Robotics/ Applied Mathematics who have hands on
working experience in corporate projects in C++.
• 10 years of IT experience
• 6+ years of C++ and Unix/Linux
• 4+ years of experience working in SQL
• 6+ years of experience in development & support
• 4+ years of experience designing (algorithms etc.) for
• 2+ years of experience in Object Oriented development
• 4+ years of experience in developing large,
• 2+ years of Advanced Analytical & Problem Solving
*Nice To Have Skills:*
• Understanding of TCP/IP and Multi Threading
• Understanding of requirement analysis & unit testing
• Knowledge of QT is desirable.
· To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and
completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects,
conducting reviews of technical documents and artefacts. Lead project
development, production support and maintenance activities. Fill and ensure
timesheets are completed, as is the invoicing process, on or before the
· Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis,
proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
· Create functional and technical specification documents. Track
open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and
ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines. Ensure analysts
adhere to SLA¿s/KPI¿s/OLA¿s.
· Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are
constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more
· Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality
Processes and within timelines.
· Review functional and technical specification documents.
· Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project
stakeholders. Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.
· Provide application production support as per process/RACI
(Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) Matrix.
Thanks and Regards,
Diverse Lynx, LLC
Phone: 732-452-1006 Extn 265
Email – chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.