*Please send resumes to ki...@datagrp.com <ki...@datagrp.com>*
I have the below requirement with my Implementation Partner. Please do let
me know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.
*Position: SAP Cloud (Ariba) Specialist*
*Location: Any location in US*
*Rate: $65/hr on C2C*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Must Have Skills:*
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong Project co-ordination(offshore-onsite) and
· Education and Experience: BS/BE/B.Tech and around
Overall 7+/- years or equivalent
· *Ariba On Demand solution support expertise including
- Ariba Procure to Pay, Contracts, Sourcing, Supplier Performance
Management, Spend Viz etc.*
· Should have experience of working in* large Ariba
· Should also have a strong domain */ functional
knowledge on the procurement / purchasing processes etc*.
· Should have experience in working with large teams
and complex projects.
· Should be knowledgeable on Ariba all modules.
· Very strong skills required in overall solution and
· Ability to interact with Director level contacts at
· Excellent problem solving, written and verbal
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
in a fast pace environment
· Should have prior experience in solution & competency
build, problem solving, delivering challenging assignments, client
· Experience in *ERPs such as SAP ECC, Field glass*
etc. is preferable.
· Knowledge of custom script writing and execution.
· Strong knowledge about Integration components for
*Job Roles / Responsibilities:*
· Work with offshore team to deliver the
enhancements/change requests in Ariba Downstream and Upstream modules.
· Ability to create and present solution design,
architecture diagrams / roadmaps, POCs to audience at multiple levels
within client organization.
· Mentor junior resources using hands on examples and
proto-typing as necessary.
· Will analyze and review technical architecture.
· Ability to provide advice on best practices and
approaches to the team and the client.
· Coordinate with SMEs / Business Analyst / Business
· Communicating the technical dependencies to the
concerned teams and establishing a coordination process for smooth
implementation of the individual components
· Review technical design documentation and code review
· Liaison with client System Architect to review
overall solution approach and technical architecture
· Ability to drive discussion with the key client
counter parts to derive and finalize technical solution.
· Coordinate and lead offshore team to ensure technical
requirements are implemented based on agreed upon designed solution.
Thanks & Regards,
*Delivery Lead – Recruiting & Staffing Services (TAG)*
*Data Group, Inc.*
*Email: **ki...@datagrp.com* <ki...@datagrp.com>
*Website: *www.datagrp.com <http://www.datagrp.com|>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-sap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.